Wednesday, June 14, 2006

We See Celebs Too!

In reference to our earlier post about the spotting of Kristin Cavallari, our top reporter (and our only reporter) in the LA area, Desiree, unearthed this gem:
"Ooh ooh! I saw the pics of Kristen in that short white shirt-dress thing from Friday night! (refer to pic I'm sending you) You saw her??? She was at Paris' house party that night too! Man, she should not be getting this much publicity."
Note how dead-on the description of Kristin's outfit was with the actual outfit she wore. It must be pointed out that all of this was captured with a three second glimpse of Kristin.

2 comments:

Lil'Ho said...

Oops I think she spells her name KristIn as opposed to KristEn. Blah enough about her. Although, I've always been a bigger fan of Kristin than LC.

fyk said...

Perhaps the author of this post should not be bragging quite so much about his abilities to describe celebrity's clothing so accurately...But then again, I must say it is a gift and one cannot hide their gifts...

I miss SD!!